DC Carry Permits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC Carry Permits

Just keep in mind one thing--should they deny you for any reason, in the future, any carry permit application that asks "have you been denied a carry permit in this or another state?" you'll have to answer yes.

It may not result in you being denied another, but it could turn into a hassle.

Answering "no" if you were denied could get you in some legal trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Jon View Post
    I have heard that the cost is going to be incredulous. That should be outlawed. Expensive, extensive requirements to attain CCPs make it inaccessible to much of the population, which certainly infringes on our right to keep and bear arms. I don't honestly see a way they can charge anything and remain within the constitution.

Do I have to pay for my right to free speech in each state, whilst some states don't accept my PA free speech permit?
    If it's really expensive or difficult to get a gun permit, then the criminals either won't be able to afford the permit or won't want to go through the expense or take the time to get one; This disarms the criminals, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewhitewolf View Post
    Just keep in mind one thing--should they deny you for any reason, in the future, any carry permit application that asks "have you been denied a carry permit in this or another state?" you'll have to answer yes.

It may not result in you being denied another, but it could turn into a hassle.

Answering "no" if you were denied could get you in some legal trouble.
    But D.C. isn't a state.

There is no permit for DC. It's called being a "police officer" in the city or "business owner".

I am going to take a wild guess that the OP has not gotten a DC permit yet.

When Lanier is off duty she enjoys the right to protect her sorry ass and her families sorry ass because she is allowed to carry her firearm. You on the other hand must hang around Lanier and her family if you want to survive a visit to the nations capital.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12