Lead Ammunition in Jeopardy in Washington State! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lead Ammunition in Jeopardy in Washington State!

Johnsteele got it right. It is just another chain in making guns inoperable. Why should they care what is shot at a range anyway? If some kid is down range eating lead shot then there is a bigger problem than banning lead. Stock up now it will soon be gone. Course we can buy from other countries and that is always an option.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I suspect that antis and environmentalists are in collusion on this issue.

The friend of mine who has shot this stuff says it is made up of particulates of copper, brass and steel held together by a resin. Stuff is garbage. I have 2000 rounds of 40 cal should do the same with 45 cal before they make it legal.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Question

Am I misunderstanding the e-mail? It sounds like they are only banning lead shot, which has been banned for hunting puposes in Washington for a while now.
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12