Seattle, WA set to ban guns on city property

Thread: Seattle, WA set to ban guns on city property

Thumbs down Seattle, WA set to ban guns on city property

Mayor Greg Nickols has signed an executive order [violating WA law] forcing the city to draft a plan that would ban all firearms on city property, as well as city property leased for residential purposes. You can voice your dissatisfaction at the City of Seattle link above, or call 206-684-2489.
    Seattle Times
    Last edited by calvin; 11-25-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amddude View Post
    Mayor Greg Nickols has signed an executive order [violating WA law] forcing the city to draft a plan that would ban all firearms on city property, as well as city property leased for residential purposes. You can voice your dissatisfaction at the City of Seattle link above, or call 206-684-2489.
    Seattle Times
    I'm sure the criminals out there are going to obey that law Mayor Nickols is an illogical fool!

I live close enough to Seattle to know Greg Nichols is an idiot. This will be declared illegal the first time an attempt is made to enforce it. When I have to go into Seattle I go armed like Josey Wales.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.