Wal-Mart local no CC nothin in Spokane, WA. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wal-Mart local no CC nothin in Spokane, WA.

1. WalMart

Note to netentity. I don't know where you got your information about no Denny's having a liquor license. Better look again, as the denny's on Martin Way in Lacey, WA, has a lounge where alcoholiv beverages are served. They tried seating me there once, and I told them I could not be in the bar area. The waitress seemed puzzled, so I told her I was a recovering alcoholic, rather than the fact I was armed. Some Denny's restaurants DO have bars attached.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

3. Bremerton's Denny's does too, as a matter of fact.

I say you made a stupid move there asking if you could carry a concealed weapon inside the building. I carry in the Wal-Mart out here [Michigan] all of the time, theres no signs, nothing, and wal-mart has an obvious stand against most weapons, unless theyre bb guns, or airsoft, but either way, you set yourself up big time for that.
    Concealed means out of sight out of mind, no sense in letting them know you have one. Might as well Openly carried your weapon.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

This is an old thread. The OP hasn't logged in since March of 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    This is an old thread. The OP hasn't logged in since March of 2009.
    That's the second time you have posted that this thread is old. Why not just edit the search tags at the bottom of the thread to indicate that this thread is old?

Quote Originally Posted by JBinMontana View Post
    Concealed means concealed, it doesn't mean kiss and tell. Even if your Wal-Mart has a sign, the most they can do is ask you to leave if they find out your carrying concealed. We have the same issue over here in my area at the local hospital, where they have posted signs. It is not a state violation, and if they spot it they can ask you to leave. No more, no less.

Don't create problems for your other conceal carry holders in your state.
    This may seem like a dumb question or statement, but isn't it illegal to carry in hospitals in Washington State now?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ASC1WBullock View Post
    This may seem like a dumb question or statement, but isn't it illegal to carry in hospitals in Washington State now?
    No and no. Not a dumb question. No it is NOT illegal to carry in hospitals in Washington State. The places illegal to carry in can be found in RCW 9.41.300.

RCW 9.41.300: Weapons prohibited in certain places
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Open carried in Pasco, WA Wal-Mart this last week. No issues with employees, or other customers. Was with my wife...I don't know if I will build up the courage to Open Carry solo for reasons I don't care to explain in this post. I also did not see any signs outside the doors...but I really wasn't looking (oops :-/)

You Wasingtonians are such wild men. BTW chen, love the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl:218782
    You Wasingtonians are such wild men. BTW chen, love the avatar.
    Wish I could say its me...but its not lol my panda motorcycle is red anyways

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast