List of West Virginia CCW Instructors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of West Virginia CCW Instructors

1. West Virginia recertification

CNYEARGIN, West Virginia only requires training at some point prior to initial licensure and does not require refresher courses or recertification. Are you NRA certified?

Def-Tac

I'am not,but after completing 3rd course with Gary Bowers at On Target Ent.
    I had inquired about becoming a pistol instructor.At which point he stated
    that with some more class room and a live fire test,which he could do,I would
    be more than quailfied to be a pistol instructor.I did not pursue it because of
    finances.I have been ccw since 2001 and due to layoffs in my line of work,
    have decided to pursue a new line of work,that is a training instructor.
    I started to pursue this last year and found out that Mr.Bowers,had passed
    away.If you could help me out with this in any way,I would be ever so,
    greatful.Please let me know,and thank you for your return message.

Craig

S&R Defensive Shooting

[email protected]

We are certified NRA instructors, and IDPA members (master class shooter).
    Who enjoy shooting and teaching others to safely shoot for fun and self defense.
    We are located just outside Morgantown WV. Our classes are held every Saturday from March till November.

The courses we curently offer are:

NRA Basic Pistol This course satisfies the educational requirements for Ohio and West Virginia concealed carry permits.
    NRA Basic Personal Protection In The Home Course
    NRA Women On Target
    Individual Training

5. cnyeargin,

As Def-Tac stated, WV only requires you to complete Safety Training once. If you are trying to become a NRA Instructor you need to contact the NRA or use their web site to locate a Training Counsler in or close to your area.

My next question to you and the site admin is if you are not an Instructor, as you have already admitted, why do you have the Instructor emblem.

I would hope that this site would start verifying this info to uphold integrity.
    Last edited by mynes308; 03-09-2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: omitted statement

I do verify all instructors. This was just an error. Thanks for the heads up.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

7. Great. Thanks Luke! I'm sure all the Instructors appreciate it.

Wv protection business for sale

We have a couple year old protection business we are liquidating due to health. Over 500 name addresses and phone numbers. We have everything you would need tables, chairs, projector, laptop, training pads, training guns, training knives, as well as many other items such as walnut desk shelving other desks filing cabinets decor.. we have a couple web domains you might be interested in as well as our phone number and yellow page advertising about $500 in target inventory about $1000 in leather holsters, belts, and purses, commercial hanging racks, among many others too many to list. Our commercial location is also available if you want to neg with landlord, email for more info and explain it interested in some or all.
    Our advertising alone in the past 2 years has been $2,000 a year, people no we are here.

9. TriStateCCW, Please forward information and asking price to [email protected]
    Thank you.

E. J. Smith in Charleston is a certified NRA instructor and does the required 4 hour safety training at 9:00 and 3:30 EVERY Saturday. He can be reached at 304-744-6567 or [email protected] and his classes are walk in. He provides the gun and ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Joe Weaver with Wolfpack Armory - (304) 657-0770

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor serving Fairmont, Bridgeport, Clarksburg, and Morgantown. Call or message us today to schedule a private class or check out our website(Wolfpack Armory - Custom Firearm Machining and Cerakote Services WV) or Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/JWManufacturingLlc/) for upcoming courses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12