kinda quiet here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kinda quiet here

1. It will be getting busier. Hello from Burr Oak, WI!

3. Seeing some familiar names here lately. If you see a guy named Doug, get out the dictionary.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Seeing some familiar names here lately. If you see a guy named Doug, get out the dictionary.
    I would be looking forward to that actually. Kinda tired of the drivel and censorship on another forum.

5. Here from Buffalo County...

Back atcha...

Open Carry a 1911 in .45ACP, Condition One...
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

6. This is like a breath of fresh air. Seems like not many people are posting here. Maybe we can liven things up and get some information rolling in.

The other forum converted to communism and censorship. It will die a slow death I am sure. But in the end a death it will be.

By the way did any of you see this article?

http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2010/n...ugher-gun-law/

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTAQ) - Governor Jim Doyle says the Marinette High School hostage incident shows why tougher gun control laws are needed.

Doyle said in Milwaukee Tuesday that he felt sorrow for those affected by the incident in which student Samuel Hengel held almost 2 dozen students and a teacher hostage for 5 hours before he shot and killed himself. The 15-year-old Hengel died today.

Never under estimate the power of an exiting Governor. He has already Pardoned over 80 felons. He has ratified contracts that he was asked to leave for the new administration and even stuck us with some loss on the stupid high speed rail. I am sure he will try to stick it to us one more time before his keester hits the road.

Yahoo... I be visiting here too.

8. Glad to see some familiar names here.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12