Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin!

Thread: Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin!

1. Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin!

I seriously hope the legislators in Wisconsin can see that the path of least resistance here in Wisconsin is to Repeal 941.23 and make CCW legal. Then they must move on to remove the vehicle restrictions and the GFSZ restrictions.
    All of the Republicans that were elected this year all ran on the new Republican platform which supports non-permitted carry. We need to hold them all accountable for that. Permits, fees and mandated training only create bigger government and that is the last thing we need.

Carry On and Constitutional Carry Always!

3. Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    I seriously hope the legislators in Wisconsin can see that the path of least resistance here in Wisconsin is to Repeal 941.23 and make CCW legal. Then they must move on to remove the vehicle restrictions and the GFSZ restrictions.
    All of the Republicans that were elected this year all ran on the new Republican platform which supports non-permitted carry. We need to hold them all accountable for that. Permits, fees and mandated training only create bigger government and that is the last thing we need.

Carry On and Constitutional Carry Always!
    +1
    We need to just keep hammering the message so they hear it many times a week and then everyday when they start talks about it.

4. I am with you 100% Mr. Gleason. Constitutional Carry it is. We cannot afford an onerous, complicated, back-door registration, government Bureaucracy in Wisconsin.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bhancock View Post
    +1
    We need to just keep hammering the message so they hear it many times a week and then everyday when they start talks about it.
    Sure makes it a lot easier here. There is no Nazi Censorship going on here like in the OpenlyCommunisticDictatedOppression.org forum.

6. Just follow the money J, just follow the money. I have a strong suspicion it is all about contributions and not so much about ideology. If you offend the one with deep pockets, you offend the one who loves those those deep pockets. This plays out on the other forum as well as the legislature. Keep pounding constitutional carry.

Every time we run into opposition I find some reason to someplace so I can carry and spread the message. The day you were banned I went to town for some stuff I really didn't need just so I could exercise my right in public, to spread the message. Seemed a fitting positive response to a negative action.

Keep up the good fight and Carry On!

7. Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin just hit Facebook. Check it out!

Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin | Facebook