NRA is pushing Constitutional Carry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NRA is pushing Constitutional Carry?

My young son and I had a near miss with some bad guys at a McDonald's in Madison, WI but we managed to blast off on my motorcycle before they could develop a plan to deal with us. We probably won't visit the state again until concealed carry becomes legal. I really like Wisconsin but there are criminal elements that are overly bold due to the lack of potential resistance.

This new development looks good.

Now if we could Illinois on board too wouldn't that be great?????? I'm getting tired of unloading and locking up my gun when I have to travel through there.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTaylor View Post
    My young son and I had a near miss with some bad guys at a McDonald's in Madison, WI but we managed to blast off on my motorcycle before they could develop a plan to deal with us. We probably won't visit the state again until concealed carry becomes legal,
    Just open carry.

4. At the moment there is no such thing as truly legal "constitutional carry" in any populated area of the country. The Federal Gun Free School Zones Act of 1995 makes it a felony for anyone with a functional firearm to travel on any public sidewalk, road, or highway that passes within 1000 feet of the property line of any K-12 school in the country. The only exception is if the person has a carry-license physically issued by the State where the school is located, the Federal GFSZA 1995 doesn't even make an exception for a permit holder carrying under a reciprocity agreement.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...important.html

Just as important as if the law gets passed is when it goes into effect. If they get it passed by end of February, will it become law by summer '11?
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12