Wisconsin CC bill up for vote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin CC bill up for vote

1. Wisconsin CC bill up for vote

I posted a link and comments under "Concealed Carry Discussion". Any thoughts?
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

It would be nice if the bill passes that offers no permit to carry WITH a permit option for traveling to other states, getting around the GFSZ, etc...

Let's just hope it all goes through in the next month or so. With the recall elections right around the corner and the politicians could really screw this up.

BTW, ignore the name, I live in Milwaukee

4. Yes, a permit option is needed!
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

I strongly support the bill going through now. It's not 'constitutional carry' but it's time to lock this into law. We have some recalls later this Summer, & they may not change the make-up on the legislature all that much, but you never now. Looking at how long this has been in process it's time to get this passed & signed by Walker. The current bill has modest training requirements(& a permit), which most of us gun guys can 'klep' through anyway.

6. An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

7. Heres a link to the new amended Senate Bill 93. It's actually pretty easy to read and explains everything in detail.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lfb/2011-...09_SB93_LC.pdf
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

yeah...if training HAS to be in there, NRA Basic and/or Hunter Safety are probably the easiest, cheapest to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    yeah...if training HAS to be in there, NRA Basic and/or Hunter Safety are probably the easiest, cheapest to obtain.
    What about the GOA Basic or GOA Hunter Safety courses?

I would think that GOA would count too.

11. Well it's past the Senate, now on to the Assembly where it should breeze through. Then on the Governor Walker's desk. He has already said he would sign it.

I can see this being law by the end of the week!
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast