Investagations of violations of civil rights. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Investagations of violations of civil rights.

Cute red lettering.

When you post what I say please post my quote. Not your edit of it.

Aside from that remember, I protect YOUR rights as well as mine.
    You may not like that and I could care less but bottom line here is
    review all you want after my Lt. clears you to do so.

Sad how the liberals infiltrate this blog.
    when you want to review the police BECOME the police.
    Take care.
    " We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Quote Originally Posted by cortchubby:226427
    First off take your meds and put the flag away you are waving.
    It is clear you are anti police. Pay attention to the post,
    POLICE answer to POLICE not some holier than thou civilian.(Like YOU)
    That is what internal affairs is for, NOT YOU.
    that is what department policy is for NOT YOU
    And I could care less how mad you get,its the way it is.
    Be a good citizen and mind your business. You have NO business
    being in any oversight committee.

Insofar as your juvenile comment about living with mommy,
    please. I dont live with my mommy. I ride yours.
    Now have a cup of cocoa and have mommy tuck you in and dry your tears.
    Maybe when you wake up in the morning you will be in a better frame of mindbut I wont hold my breath on that one.
    And as far as my signature is concerned(while I dont owe you an explanation,I felt you should know. It was a saying coined by one of our Watch Commanders for the public housing details in Chicago. Dont like it? Oh well.
    When you reply with your masturbatory rantings (and you WILL respond,people like you cant take a spanking and shut up) Try to stay focused on Civilian Review Boards.Not WW2 or some tangent that you trip off on in your rant oops I mean reply.
    And like I said, you want to oversee police or be in their business then become the police. Have mommy sign a note saying its "ok" for you to take the tests. When you become one, immediately apply for Internal Affairs. Then you can critique and arm chair quarterback police actions all you want. Until then,MYOB.

Night night bunky.
    You are clearly part of the reason the public has such disdain for LE. As much as you'd like to think your above the law and part of some para military organization, YOU ARE A CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER and apparently one who clings to the us vs them mentality instead of being part of your community. You are answerable to many civilians, including your mayor, governer, state AG, judges, state reps and your state senators. See they have authority over your boss and you, might want to reconsider that mentality of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    You are clearly part of the reason the public has such disdain for LE. As much as you'd like to think your above the law and part of some para military organization, YOU ARE A CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER and apparently one who clings to the us vs them mentality instead of being part of your community. You are answerable to many civilians, including your mayor, governer, state AG, judges, state reps and your state senators. See they have authority over your boss and you, might want to reconsider that mentality of yours.
    I guess that you, NavyLCDR, and I are just a bunch of liberals who infiltrated this blog.

5. You report to your Lieutenant who reports to his Captain who reports to his Police Chief who reports to the Mayor who reports to us, the civilians.

I support and respect Law Enforcement, but your attitude concerns me. Remember not all of us are sheep.
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

Exclamation Possible thread railroad

Quote Originally Posted by Deadscott View Post
    Remember not all of us are sheep.
    This is coming dangerously close to mentioning sheepdogs.

Yawn. Ok Example. Come to an incident I am assigned to and start "Reviewing" what is being done there.
    THE moment you interfere with an on going police investigation or fail to heed the dispersal order....BINGO...Arrest for Obstruction.Again while CRB is a good thing in SOME cases,you WILL wait until the police investigation is over,the scene cleared for civilian re-entry,and police command has been notified.
    You might not like it but its the way it is and will be.
    Take care.
    " We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Well said Might. I would like to add this too. Citizens do not have to kiss your a$$ and that is not a violation of any law. I predict that in the near future you will have your 15 minutes of fame on youtube violating someones rights and a large settlement from you and your city to boot. I wish you well with your next career. I hear that making licensee plates can be very therapeutic or maybe try gardening.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by cortchubby View Post
    First off take your meds and put the flag away you are waving.
    It is clear you are anti police. Pay attention to the post,
    POLICE answer to POLICE not some holier than thou civilian.(Like YOU)
    That is what internal affairs is for, NOT YOU.
    that is what department policy is for NOT YOU
    And I could care less how mad you get,its the way it is.
    Be a good citizen and mind your business. You have NO business
    being in any oversight committee.

Insofar as your juvenile comment about living with mommy,
    please. I dont live with my mommy. I ride yours.
    Now have a cup of cocoa and have mommy tuck you in and dry your tears.
    Maybe when you wake up in the morning you will be in a better frame of mindbut I wont hold my breath on that one.
    And as far as my signature is concerned(while I dont owe you an explanation,I felt you should know. It was a saying coined by one of our Watch Commanders for the public housing details in Chicago. Dont like it? Oh well.
    When you reply with your masturbatory rantings (and you WILL respond,people like you cant take a spanking and shut up) Try to stay focused on Civilian Review Boards.Not WW2 or some tangent that you trip off on in your rant oops I mean reply.
    And like I said, you want to oversee police or be in their business then become the police. Have mommy sign a note saying its "ok" for you to take the tests. When you become one, immediately apply for Internal Affairs. Then you can critique and arm chair quarterback police actions all you want. Until then,MYOB.

Night night bunky.
    Unfortunately the OP was removed so I can only glean the content of the OP from the Op responses. However I cannot imagine there is anything that can be said concerning review boards and civil rights that would elicit a crude and abusive response like this.

This is the kind of POS attitude that have people like Whitetiger wanting civilian review boards put in place. And why the ACLU have so much work on their hands.

If you really are a LEO, and I whole heartedly doubt you are, I can understand why Chicago is in such dire straits with government level corruption. As long as there are cops with your attitude there will always be need for review boards that are not governed by the very people the review board should be overseeing.

MYOB? Can you hear yourself? It IS her business! The protection of civil libery is everyones business and if you see it otherwise, I suggest it is time for you to resign whatever post you hold in the government and seek anger managemt. Your attitude toward civillians, the very people you are sworn to 'serve and protect' is the reason most law abiding citizen have very little trust or respect for cops. Your tirade personifies the term "pig".

When you post what I say please post my quote. Not your edit of it.

Aside from that remember, I protect YOUR rights as well as mine.
    You may not like that and I could care less but bottom line here is
    review all you want after my Lt. clears you to do so.

Sad how the liberals infiltrate this blog.
    when you want to review the police BECOME the police.
    Take care.
    Is that anything like the criminals reviewing the criminals?

Yawn. Ok Example. Come to an incident I am assigned to and start "Reviewing" what is being done there.
    THE moment you interfere with an on going police investigation or fail to heed the dispersal order....BINGO...Arrest for Obstruction.Again while CRB is a good thing in SOME cases,you WILL wait until the police investigation is over,the scene cleared for civilian re-entry,and police command has been notified.
    You might not like it but its the way it is and will be.
    Take care.
    Because that works so well at the federal level. Especially with ATF opperation "Fast and Furious".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast