SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

  1. SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

    The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form.

    Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of Illinois denies it's Citizens the right to self defense.
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

  2.   
  3. Indeed. Congrads for sure. I hope it finally passes. Watch the crime rate drop like a ton of bricks now.

  4. #3
    Alright, Congrads

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    60
    Now if only Illinois.....

    Sadly there are already politicians in Wisconsin cities looking to pass their own agendas off to the people and pass laws to restrict firearm ownership.
    .........................................
    NYMoose

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nymoose View Post
    Now if only Illinois.....

    Sadly there are already politicians in Wisconsin cities looking to pass their own agendas off to the people and pass laws to restrict firearm ownership.
    This is so....and we better not let our guard down. Listening to the Madison and Milwaukee anti-gun Democrats today, they can't wait to start chipping away.
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

  7. #6
    Does anyone know whether Wisconsin intends to establish reciprocity agreements with, or at least recognize the permits of, any other states? Has that issue been a part of the discussion?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Union Grove, Wisconsin.
    Posts
    4

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    Does anyone know whether Wisconsin intends to establish reciprocity agreements with, or at least recognize the permits of, any other states? Has that issue been a part of the discussion?
    I watched the whole thing, and according to one dem who wanted stricter training, YES. WI is more lenient,and will not have reciprocity with Min, Iowa, or other light blue states on the reciprocity map of USCCA. boar out.
    2-A FOR THAT TIME BETWEEN PREDATOR AND POLICE

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oregon City, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    65
    Sounds like there is not going to be reciprocity. Are we able to get non resident WI permits? Next step for the state is to pass a pre-emption law to prevent restrictions from cities like Madison and Milwaukee... oh and Reciprocity / Recognition

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Union Grove, Wisconsin.
    Posts
    4

    Yes there will be...

    Quote Originally Posted by marcparis View Post
    Sounds like there is not going to be reciprocity. Are we able to get non resident WI permits? Next step for the state is to pass a pre-emption law to prevent restrictions from cities like Madison and Milwaukee... oh and Reciprocity / Recognition
    ...reciprocity. Any state that meets or exceeds our training mandates will have reciprocity that will allow them to carry in our state. You have to meet the residency requirements that are laws already on the books to apply for, and receive a WI permit. If our training requirements meet, or exceed that of other states,this would be the required criteria, and the basis for those states to allow us reciprocity. We are all for it. states that have constitutional carry will not meet our requirements due to the fact that no training is needed to carry under the second amendment, by being permitted we exceed there requirements. I hope this has helped. For more information go to OCDO.org click WI,and follow threads. Boar out.
    2-A FOR THAT TIME BETWEEN PREDATOR AND POLICE

  11. #10
    hey illinois hows it feel being the ODD man out
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast