Wisconsin CCW Has Arrived
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Has Arrived

Post Wisconsin CCW Has Arrived

Good for Wisconsin! I'm glad Wisconsin has joined the rest of the country (excluding Illinois of course) in legalizing the concealed carry of firearms by law abiding citizens. Politicians like Wisconsin State Senator Frank Lasee are to thank for this positive turn in Wisconsin gun law.

I just want to say to Wisconsinites that Frank Lasee is running for U.S. Senate now. Wisconsin could do far worse than having a man like him represent them in the U.S. Senate
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

3. Hey, Hawaii is screwed up like Illinoise, Hawaii is shall issue but seems like shall not issue, congrats
    Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyr View Post
    Good for Wisconsin!

I saw the thread title and thought you had already received your license. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 001s View Post
    Hey, Hawaii is screwed up like Illinoise, Hawaii is shall issue but seems like shall not issue, congrats
    Wisconsin.
    HI is May Issue not Shall Issue.

Just waiting for my permit to come in the mail. About time Wisconsin passed this

It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I saw the thread title and thought you had already received your license. ;-)

HI is May Issue not Shall Issue.
    Sorry, didn't mean to mislead. :) I have a Nevada resident and a Utah so I am glad to say I am now "legal" in Wisconsin. Nice to see another state in BLUE on the concealed carry map. :)

Carry on, now in Wisconsin!
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Definitely great news!!! I do wonder why Oklahoma wasn't one of the States that Wisconsin recognizes? Maybe they just haven't gotten around to each other agreeing to it yet?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Congrat's WI. Now let's all get busy and let our rep's know that no government (at any level) is to restrict any carry in the first damn place...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Some of those early applications(walked in) should about have the permits in the mail back to the applicant. I suppose the big rush will slow things down some.

Quote Originally Posted by sourdough44 View Post
    Some of those early applications(walked in) should about have the permits in the mail back to the applicant. I suppose the big rush will slow things down some.
    Yes...they started arriving yesterday. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...rmit-arrived!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast