Ladies - what gun to you carry? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ladies - what gun to you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Yes and no. Semi-automatic pistols are specified on the back of the permits. Revolvers are not. Any revolver may be carried if the permit was granted initially for a revolver.
    Isn't that a stupid law? My Nevada CCW permit only has one pistol (Para Ord .45 ACP) listed, but all revolvers are allowed. How dumb is that?

I don't really care though, as the only pistol I carry is the PA. Otherwise, it's a wheel gun for me (95% of the time).

3. Carry preferences

Colt 1911 .45, Glock 17. Both. Feel twice as safe.

Glock 19

My main choice is my 9mm, with 10-rd clip, and two full 10-rd mags on the other side of my belt or in my purse. My secondary, (if I choose to carry 2 sidearms) is my .380, (which I have both 8-rd and 10-rd clips for). Because my husband is also a CPL holder, we can legally interchange our carry choices at will, and he has both a 9mm and a .45. Occasionally, I have carried the .45, but I most often find myself being drawn back to the 9mm. I love it.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foriegn enemy." -James Madison

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213