Congratulations - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

I, too, welcome women to "The Cause". And I didn't always, I will admit...growing up, for example, hunting (and shooting), at least for me, was where the men and boys got together. No women allowed. Interestingly enough, it was my kids and their friends who "broke the mold" by bringing their girlfriends to our duck camp!! And I found, in my older age, that I had no problem with it at all. And of course, in our fight to restore our 2A rights, the more fighters the better.

So you can teach old dogs new tricks...or bring Neanderthals into the 21st century.

Welcome to the Women!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    ... the thread was started by a male to honor the persistence of the armed female here...
    Kinda, sorta, yes and no, but nope, not really. A few of us women wanted it so on behalf of all of us female types I asked Luke, the owner, to set it up for us. Peace and tranquility.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    ...By the way there is good reading on them for the men also and I am sure the women will not mind if we take a look. ...
    There is nothing to mind if men read them too, after all, don't the women read what's geared for the men? I do. That's how I keep up with the new things for dh.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post

Thank you ! someone gets it !

Right behind you on the old, fat, bald guy thing.
    Think again!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Think again!
    I thought you had him on "ignore". If you thought you did, it's not working, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I thought you had him on "ignore". If you thought you did, it's not working, obviously.
    You're right, I did, then foolishly I took him off. Right back on he went and there he will stay!

This forum is here because the women on the forum asked me for it so I added it. What is the big deal? There are some different carry issues they have that men don't have which I've heard come up in every training class I've been in. If you don't like it, don't post or read the forum.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Think again!

Quit being so compulsive and leave me on your ignore list.

For god's sake ... let goooooooo !

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    This forum is here because the women on the forum asked me for it so I added it. What is the big deal? There are some different carry issues they have that men don't have which I've heard come up in every training class I've been in. If you don't like it, don't post or read the forum.
    Thanks, Luke. I guess no one likes this forum you set up because no one, absolutely no one, is reading what we post, right?.

No way, no how pink or plaid, yuck! It gonna be ALL black if possible! Okay if I have too a little silver look! Hubby now knows better than to ask me about any color other wise,,LOL!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast