Congratulations - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Congratulations

Ahh... Peace has prevailed here...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    ... 'Love cookingI will prepare for the Superbowl party this weekend even though we do not really like sports ...
    You're not alone, no one watches the Superbowl for the game anyway. We only watch just to see the great commercials, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Think again!

People who lack the strength to be themselves are always trying to tear down those who do and attempt to condemn anything they fail to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post
    I don't know whether I should laugh or cry ...... I grew up with a family that went to CA meetings (Choc-aholicís anonymous).

BTW ... I suck at spelling (always have) did I spell "Chef" wrong ??
    No you didn't...I was just wondering what the plural of "chef" is...actually for the male, it is chef, chefs; the female of the species are called chef too but the plural is cheffes...or something like that...I do not know...I only know how to cook...

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

No you didn't...I was just wondering what the plural of "chef" is...actually for the male, it is chef, chefs; the female of the species are called chef too but the plural is cheffes...or something like that...I do not know...I only know how to cook...

As long as the BBQ is good it don't matter if I cooked it or my girlfriend did.

Online I found definitions for the words chef, chefs, cheffe, and cheffes, though I've never heard spoken the latter two, at least not on the food channels.

How did your party went?

Ours was good...I fill-'em-up while the game was playing and tended to all their needs and I got to sit down during the commercials. I like the one with the dog collar though. It has a good story to it too...compared to the Census commercial which costs us taxpayers a hefty $25M for a 30 second exposure, the doritos commercial with the dog cost $200 and won $650,000. That's a big WOW!

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456