Congratulations
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Thumbs up Congratulations

You Ladies are definitely have a positive impact!

You gals shattered the glass ceiling of the boys only club and that was no accident!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Please keep up the good work!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    You Ladies are definitely have a positive impact!

You gals shattered the glass ceiling of the boys only club and that was no accident!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Please keep up the good work!
    Right back to you, Festus! Keep you guys are doing a great job, too. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the "Congratulations". When I first show my mug here, I really do not know whether I was talking to a man or a woman...then I got my footing and I began feeling the tempo and the gender. But guys, gals or in-between, all have something to contribute. The entertainment, the fun, the sarcasm -- all the same, I learned to take them all in and not to worry if someone's day got ruined and blamed it on me... It is in understanding that we all live. We are all human. And now the appreciation...you got the mark for acknowledging us, festus...May your tribe increase, mate! and may you have good fortune all throughout of your life. Amen.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

What??!! There are WOMEN on this site?? When did that happen?

Oh, man, now I'm gonna have to clean up my act!

I have been a fan of women with guns for a long time,,,at least since they started with the calendars. Seriously though,my wife is a shooter/ hunter,thats one of the things that brought us together. My daughter carries and hunts. I think its great that women are coming into the firearms fold. More power to ya'll !
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

Gonna need a lot of soap..

You gals keep us in touch with our feminine side. I was looking at a pink gun thinking "well if I kept it concealed who would know?". Then I thought " I bet the assailant would feel pretty silly if I shot him with a pink gun".

My wife has applied for her Class A LTC. I've said it before, with a wife who carries who needs A BUG!!!
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

I'm chuckling, and then chuckling some more!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    ...snipped...You gals keep us in touch with our feminine side. I was looking at a pink gun thinking "well if I kept it concealed who would know?". Then I thought " I bet the assailant would feel pretty silly if I shot him with a pink gun".
    I haven't really thought about that...I really do not like pink guns or pink anything. Not that I do not have pink anything but just that I would rather have other colours like ...red...or green...sort of Christmassy colours...Then you just gave me this idea of a coloured gun -- wow!! wouldn't that be a great distraction to a BG...???

My wife has applied for her Class A LTC. I've said it before, with a wife who carries who needs A BUG!!!
    Right! I must mention this to hubby...he's gonna have a roar about this one...he's supposed to be "the best!" -- I am sure to rain on his parade if I ended up outshooting him in case we get into trouble...

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I haven't really thought about that...I really do not like pink guns or pink anything. Not that I do not have pink anything but just that I would rather have other colours like ...red...or green...sort of Christmassy colours...Then you just gave me this idea of a coloured gun -- wow!! wouldn't that be a great distraction to a BG...???
    I'm with you on the pink. I'm just not really fond of it. Now plaid...

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post

Right! I must mention this to hubby...he's gonna have a roar about this one...he's supposed to be "the best!" -- I am sure to rain on his parade if I ended up outshooting him in case we get into trouble...

I'm not sure she can outshoot me (yet!), but my wife is pretty good. Took her to Front Sight last year for 5-day defensive/tactical handgun training. WOW. I watched her draw a 9mm XD from a concealed holster, and plant two in the thorasic cavity in under 1.5 seconds at 7m. The lady is definitely NOT to be trifled with. BTW, she enjoyed it enough (she had never fired a weapon before this), she became a life-member at FS. O happy day!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast