Chicks with Guns on YouTube - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicks with Guns on YouTube

The beer goggles they do nothing!!
    -Austin

Its tough gettin old ... I found looking at the guns quite enjoyable. I could have done without any of the rest

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    At an indoor range all females of child bearing age and below, should wear hat, long sleeves shirt buttoned up, pants, shoes and socks. Gloves are good idea also. Lead and powder are not healthy things. Don't want that in the baby factory. Probably a great idea outdoors also.
    The other consideation is tumpling brass. Ever had a 45 acp round fall down your unbuttoned shirt?
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, never had a .45 casing go down my shirt, but I have had a number of 5.56 casing go down my shirt.
    Gentlemen. Meet Heather:
    YouTube - Hot Casing Down BRA!!! OUCH!!! ( 44 MAG & 357 MAG! )

Most guys enjoy her videos.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

wolfhunter Guest
    Heather needs to take her finger off the trigger while dancing around, pointing that gun everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Heather needs to take her finger off the trigger while dancing around, pointing that gun everywhere.
    I thought I saw that too, but the picture wasn't clear enough for me to comfortably accuse her of that. Glad I'm not the only one who saw it.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Yeah, no crap! Camera guy could have gotten himself shot while she was chasing that brass down!

handgonnetoter Guest
    You know, I am glad to see more females into the shooting sports, but that video would really turn new shooters off to the sport. We need to enjoy our past time, but need to set an example too. Start getting sloppy with a gun in your hands and someone could pay with their life. Oh well, maybe my panties are just too tight.

9. Love it.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Stuff like that tends to turn women off from becoming avid gunners. I don't even like to shoot pistol grip shotguns myself because they beat you up. I think that guy would have been better served showing her how to shoot something smaller so that she would walk away with a positive attitude towards going shooting and want to do it again. Just my humble opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12