Chicks with Guns on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicks with Guns on YouTube

Chicks with Guns on YouTube

Slightly

The first woman, the one wearing the stars and stripes bikini and firing the Tec-9, shoots up a stuffed mock-up of a football referee. That caught my attention, because I have that same stuffed-"animal".

It's arms, legs and head are attached to the body with velcro. The idea being that a sports fan could use it to vent at bad official calls on TV. I modified mine by fitting the refferee's cap and penalty flag with velcro so that they would also be re-atachable. The stuffed refferee works for NFL, NCAA, CFL, AFL (if they have another season), and even high school football games.

Shocking! My nearly 48-year old fiancée looks better than most females in the YT clip.

This is great a great video for 13 yo boys. Most, if not all of the "ladies" in the video were "dancers". I wonder what kind of "dancers".

6. Wink

What No eye protection..oh well

Someone needs to teach those actresses (the last three) to keep their booger pickers off the trigger while their blabbing.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by glockstevens View Post
    What No eye protection..oh well
    Eye Protection? For Who? You? Me? or the Chicks?
    Semper Fi

handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, I know that marketers - no matter what the product - like to use women to try to sell the product. Most people, even other women, would rather see something displayed by a lady and not some big hairy dude that looks scary. Considering all that, I personally think it looks kind of stupid to see some woman in a bikini at the range. I'm afraid my shooting scores would suffer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, I know that marketers - no matter what the product - like to use women to try to sell the product. Most people, even other women, would rather see something displayed by a lady and not some big hairy dude that looks scary. Considering all that, I personally think it looks kind of stupid to see some woman in a bikini at the range. I'm afraid my shooting scores would suffer anyway.
    At an indoor range all females of child bearing age and below, should wear hat, long sleeves shirt buttoned up, pants, shoes and socks. Gloves are good idea also. Lead and powder are not healthy things. Don't want that in the baby factory. Probably a great idea outdoors also.
    The other consideation is tumpling brass. Ever had a 45 acp round fall down your unbuttoned shirt?

handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, never had a .45 casing go down my shirt, but I have had a number of 5.56 casing go down my shirt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast