Introduction Forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction Forum

1. I took no offense at your question Fondis Firearms. I should have stated the resoning for my reply to pinklady in regard to the Kel-Tec's.
    Member: NRA - TSRA
    CHL 2010
    Have a Happy Day!

3. Introduction

Hello ladies! My name is Kaatje, I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the state of Washington. I'm a Seattle resident, single female and just received my CPP (concealed pistol permit) today

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kaatje View Post
    Hello ladies! My name is Kaatje, I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the state of Washington. I'm a Seattle resident, single female and just received my CPP (concealed pistol permit) today
    Thats great. Now all you need is a carry gun to go with it.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to all of you. Remember that the more participation, the better the site will be.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaBarker8 View Post
    My first post but couldn't find intro forum listed. New to this forum but have a tendency to be vocal on topics that interest me. I am from Texas, Close to Galveston. Got my license to carry concealed this year. I will keep looking for the intro forum to post there as well. My computer IQ is minus 0 so please bear with me. Hello to all. By the way I posted here cause I am female and love guns.
    Welcome! I like to read these posts that were written by some of the females to get a different perspective on firearms and CCW. Lots of us guys tend to look a guns as an extention of our person and tend to get touchy over different aspects of them, but I think that women tend to shed a different type of light on the subject. Anyways, welcome and join in on some of the other topics. I think we need some of that different opinion mixed in with them.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Hello, anybody out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12