Why should women carry? The simple answer. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why should women carry? The simple answer.

handgonnetoter Guest
    I wish I could get my wife to think more in the "condition yellow" format. She refuses to carry a firearm, but at least I convinced her into carrying the pepper spray I got her. I'll continue to pray real hard that her guardian angel works overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I wish I could get my wife to think more in the "condition yellow" format. She refuses to carry a firearm, but at least I convinced her into carrying the pepper spray I got her. I'll continue to pray real hard that her guardian angel works overtime.
    Get her to watch the videos in this thread.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Get her to watch the videos in this thread.
    I know. She supports my right to posses firearms, but really has no interest at all in anything firearms. She really does not like the fact that I am on this forum at times. Its weird, I could be on a tennis shoe forum or some kind of baseball mitt forum and she would not care, but at times she gets funny around gun stuff. Oh well, as my dad used to say, "thats the way the ol' t_ tty wiggles". She married me so she will have to be used to it.

Jay: Thanks for posting the philisophy behind concealed carry. I saved it and will share it with anyone who asks why I choose to carry.
    HeyTrud: I don't agree that we are "victims" just by being female, but unfortunately the predators out there perceive us as easier targets. I encourage as many friends as I can to carry to help prove them wrong.

At 46 I am choosing to carry; should have 20 years ago. Comfy with the 3" hammerless M640 S&W

Women, now more than ever should carry to protect themselves and their families. Every day the news reports of what seems to be 4 or so women found strangled to death and dismembered on the side of a freeway. It is sickening as well as angering.
    Gun Control:The theroy that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. Quoted from the website:a-human-right.com

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    You might be the one that gets capped while she is digging around in her purse in the checkout line looking for her lipstick and the gun goes off.
    Wow! I'm brand new to this forum and to concealed carry, but I think most men who carry realize that women who carry take that responsibility just as seriously as they do. Choosing to carry a weapon is not a decision to be taken lightly, but I feel is a wise decision. You never know what situation you may find yourself in no matter how "safe" your neighborhood is. I want to be prepared to protect myself and my family if the need ever arises.

I look forward to learning a lot from this site. Thanks to all who contribute.

9. Im new here but as a woman I wouldnt have it any other way than to have my firearm on me. If ever a time comes that I need to protect myself or family I want to be ready. Last week there was a convicted rapist and kidnapper that escaped and was last seen a couple of streets down from me, you wouldnt catch me out without my weapon. Im not going to be another statistic.

10. Why?

Because I am blessed to live in America. The home of the free because of the brave.
    Married to law enforcement with a son serving in the military, they are out there everyday protecting my rights and freedom. Who am I to not live the life they are fighting to protect?

Am I living in a war zone? No. Sleep in a safe bed at night? Yes Access to food, water and medical supplies? Yes. Am I safe and unharmed? YES!

The question should be...why shouldn't every women in America carry a handgun.

I will never understand why so many self-described "feminists" support victim disarmament. Never. What more empowering thing can a woman do than carry the means to keep herself safe from men who would otherwise do her harm?

I carry a gun because I don't think I'd win a fist fight with a 200-pound rapist.

I carry a gun because my children might need me to protect them from a predator, and I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do whatever is necessary to keep them safe.

I carry a gun because my life is my responsibility, and it's worth defending, and a gun is the best tool for the job.

I carry a gun because it's morally wrong to expect someone else to protect me if I'm not even willing to do it myself.

I carry a gun because self-defense is a basic human right.

I carry a gun because I can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast