Rape protection where guns are banned! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rape protection where guns are banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Nice.
    Not really. Did you check the reference? Nobody else here will because it agrees with their preconceptions.
    Onto the actaul topic- I don't think that would be legal or even a decent idea in the U.S. However, in South Africa rapes are practically commonplace so for that location I think those could actually be quite effective.
    All of Africa is a mess. It's the 'paradise' the right thinkers in the more progressive communities around the world who support UN globalism would have us all living in. The nightmare would only be for us common folk, the 'more equal' would have safe communities; we'd all be just as equal as it is in the 3rd world today.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Not really. Did you check the reference? Nobody else here will because it agrees with their preconceptions.

All of Africa is a mess. It's the 'paradise' the right thinkers in the more progressive communities around the world who support UN globalism would have us all living in. The nightmare would only be for us common folk, the 'more equal' would have safe communities; we'd all be just as equal as it is in the 3rd world today.
    Maybe I'm just being a dumb girl here but I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Maybe I'm just being a dumb girl here but I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to be obtuse. The reference to 'feminists' saying that any consensual sex with a man by a woman makes her accessory to her own rape has been going around for years. It has been attributed to different feminists, but nobody, that I have found at least, has been able to provide an actual reference in any text. That it may have been spoken isn't good enough, there are no audio or video tapes of it either.

My point was that I could throw something like that out on this forum and nobody would actually bother to check it out for themselves.

BTW: I doubt you're a 'dumb girl' and welcome to the forum. Double check everything you read here.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

5. Being a victim of this particular crime at a very young age, I tend to lean toward the "whack the dang thang off" side, where rapists are concerned. So.... the more pain he is in after penetrating a girl/woman... the harder I'm gonna laugh. Just the way it is, folks.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - Author Unknown ----------- Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. - Morticia Addams

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Being a victim of this particular crime at a very young age, I tend to lean toward the "whack the dang thang off" side, where rapists are concerned. So.... the more pain he is in after penetrating a girl/woman... the harder I'm gonna laugh. Just the way it is, folks.
    Your sig:
    Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos
    Makes your post very creepy!

7. Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Your sig:

Makes your post very creepy!
    Good.
    hahaha
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - Author Unknown ----------- Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. - Morticia Addams

you believe a feminist? maybe that's her interpretation ....

So what happens when the WOMAN suggest sex and the MAN consents? Now then, SHE is guilty of rape. So women CAN rape. WOW!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12