Good Full Sized Carry Handbag/Purse ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Full Sized Carry Handbag/Purse ?

Coronado Leather makes some really good ones for concealed carry. My wife has a couple now and had another one she used for a number of years. They are not normally what I would call cheap but some times they have close outs and sales that make them reasonable.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. I'll check these out.

I played with Kathleen's Gun Totin' Mamas purse a bit, flipping her knife, tactical flashlight and other items from vertical to horizontal and back. Seems things in the purse can pull the leather tight, making a draw of the gun difficult.

It occured to me that we aren't limited to "gun purses," if we see a bag we like. It wouldn't be hard to cut the appropriate sized piece of stiff backing, say Kydex or even heavy leather, then attach holster and maybe even speedloader/magazine holders to this "insert." That should provide secure carry in just about any bag.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

I purchased a great full-sized purse from Coronado Leather a few years ago and really like it (coronadoleather.com). Galco also carries some, but they are a little pricey for me.

A coach messenger bag is a great way to conceal, and yes I carry one sometimes.

I want a bag that will match my shoes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12