Introduction - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Welcome to USA Carry.

Hey CC,

Welcome from the SC Lowcountry.

My dad's family is from NM! Go there a few times a year. Dad's ashes are spread in the Sangre de Cristos, near the Valles Caldera. He grew up in Los Alamos. Grandma's family is from the Santa Fe area and also what use to be Park View (now Los Ojos).

It is indeed a beauful state.

Welcome Piper!!

Always glad to see another Tarheel join the group! This is a great forum, lotsa great folks & great info every time I log on! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    Crystal D Mann CAGA http://www.ccwofnc.com
    NC CCW, NRA Basic Pistol & Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor
    Certified Arsenal Appraisals & $20 NC FFL Transfer Services too!

Welcome. Most of the guys read our ladies part of the forum too, and most of them are nice and respectable toward us. If you have one who treats you mean or something it is best not to let him run you off the forum. They are few, and most of the guys on here are nice.. I hope you have good experiences here on the forum, feel free to ask all the stupid questions you want, cause the only stupid question is the one you did not ask... You get good answers to even the most basic questions, and great answers to some of the harder questions. LOL. Have fun..
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

I wonder if my husband would let me put the sign you have as your avatar on the house if I found one. ROFL..
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

Quote Originally Posted by crowsnake View Post
    Welcome. Most of the guys read our ladies part of the forum too, and most of them are nice and respectable toward us. If you have one who treats you mean or something it is best not to let him run you off the forum.
    I couldn't agree more. I've been flamed before on this site for expressing my opinions, but I don't let it get under my skin.

Introduction

I guess I should start with an introduction as well... I am in a bit of a pickle and I have questions that I don't trust Wiki anything to answer for me.

I'm 24, married, 2 kids and one on the way born and raised in Oklahoma living in NC. Husband is deployed to Iraq and My house got shot last night. Literally - a bullet came through my sons window (3feet from where he sleeps) went through the wall into another room and the cops didn't arrest any one.

ANY advice other than to MOVE... If I could just walk away from my mortgage I would.. Not an option though

Oh and I'm new to posting and this type of stuff.

Was this a random act, or do you have someone targeting you?

Security cameras are never a bad idea. I do not work for this company, but they do make great products. Welcome to Security Labs Online

Not really random

G50AE - it's not random. These are high school kids that party at an empty house after foot ball games. 3 out of 4 weekends have ended in shootings. 2 of these weekends sent people to the hospital. The stray bullet that came into my house is the last straw. I am at my wits end, I invited all the police and detectives to my house next time the local high school has a home game so they can at least have front row seats to the show. In any case, no I am not being targeted, but these little bastards have no regard for anything what so ever. Completely illegal too. Being that they aren't 21 (hopefully in high school they aren't 21 yet) they can't legally have a handgun, at least thats what I gather so far. The one kid that had the shotgun was completely idiotic, did NOT know how to use it... I'm just guessing that these are stolen guns . My anger comes from the fact that no one has gone to jail but 3 people have been **** and injured. It's just a matter of time before some one dies... and Then I have to explain that to my kids... whose window was shot out... no I can't just move - I have a mortgage here, those kids are partying at an empty house.

Since I can't really afford a real security camera, I'm hoping to use my regular home video camera set up and at least catch the license plate number or something.

Just a thought, who owns the empty house? Can you push the city to condem and tear down the house?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast