Does your girlfriend/wife have her permit - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your girlfriend/wife have her permit

Female CC - IWB or purse?

We are still working on the preferred CC method for her: IWB, purse or ankle...what does anyone recommend? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 25yrs View Post
    We are still working on the preferred CC method for her: IWB, purse or ankle...what does anyone recommend? Thanks!
    How about a shoulder holster?

Excellent resource.......

Cornered Cat - Table of Contents
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

My wife has her permit and carries a G26. Depending on what she is wearing she either carries in a purse or IWB.

Just for gloating rights my daughter also has her permit and carries a G19. Carried in either her purse, shoulder holster or OWB.
    Fred

6. My wife is getting her CCW permit this Sat. Her idea.

She carries her Charter Arms Pink Lady .38SPL on either her ankle or with a Supertuck, and a regular OWB holster at home. She's had the gun 2 weeks and already has her 2nd and 3rd on her wish list!

Weekly trips to the shooting range have taken over our normal dinner-out date night! Much more fun and justifiable!

My wife is taking the class this weekend, then over to the sheriff's office on Monday for application and fingerprinting. With any luck, should have the paperwork back by Thanksgiving. This 'shall issue' state of MO is great. Mine only took two weeks last year.

My wife has her permit to carry. She carries a Beretta Tomcat everywhere. IWB.

9. She has her permit and went through all the hoops to get it on her own. She trains regularly and is very competent and comfortable with both her Glock and her H&K.

10. My wife has her own permit

11. My wife got her MA LTC at my request so she'd be legal at any time with my guns. But she has no interest in getting her own or carrying, or training.

I'm trying to get her to fit 'Women on Target' in her schedule just to get her a little more comfortable. Any insights on that program?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast