Naturally Concealed Holster.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Naturally Concealed Holster.

  1. #1

    Naturally Concealed Holster.

    Being a stonehead (Male) I have no idea if this is as good as it looks for the ladys.
    But I thought I would post the link incase it might work for some.
    I bookmarked it for the wife too take a look at tomorrow.

    It was linked tonight on www.survivalblog. com

    Naturally Concealed

    Naturally Concealed - Home

  2.   
  3. #2
    Interesting idea. Let us know about any product testing and evaluation.

  4. #3

    Naturally Concealed - holster for women

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Being a stonehead (Male) I have no idea if this is as good as it looks for the ladys.
    But I thought I would post the link incase it might work for some.
    I bookmarked it for the wife too take a look at tomorrow.

    It was linked tonight on www.survivalblog. com

    Naturally Concealed

    Naturally Concealed - Home
    Took a quick look at the link.

    Not a bad idea. I think its efficacy for concealment will depend on how big the bust-to-waist difference is though. Personally, I wouldn't be able to hide much....

    The draw might be an issue for some--kind of like digging around in your shirt for one of those hidden wallets.

    Thanks for the link. Always nice to explore alternative ideas from those thinking outside the box!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    I think some women will have better luck hiding a large handgun than others. I can see how the draw could be an issue in the case of a larger breasted woman. I'm not sure I'd want all that grip in the middle of my chest, but hey, I'm a guy...
    The other issue is a errant finger on a trigger when pulling the gun out in a panic, Yikes!!! That would get the tip of the liver and perhaps perforate the diaphragm. Serious injuries in the case of a panic draw discharge...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #5
    Looks like upside-down carry would make the draw much easier. Looks like it would hurt if you had to bend over to pick something up. But I'm just a guy.

  7. #6
    It looks like bending over with that holster would be something of an adventure.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    The other issue is a errant finger on a trigger when pulling the gun out in a panic, Yikes!!! That would get the tip of the liver and perhaps perforate the diaphragm. Serious injuries in the case of a panic draw discharge...
    Probably not the best holster to wear when breastfeeding either.

  9. #8
    My wife looked at this and thinks it would not work for big breasted women as far as the draw is concerned. She said a side draw, under the breasts would be much easier.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  10. #9
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, I think you could hide a large gun there without printing, but it is like my wife said - it would be hard to bend over to pick something up with the gun right there.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, I think you could hide a large gun there without printing, but it is like my wife said - it would be hard to bend over to pick something up with the gun right there.
    Might make dancing uncomfotable as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Commandments of Concealed Carry
    By HK4U in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Kholster crescent Concealed Carry Tuckable holster
    By rockwerks in forum Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:39 AM
  3. Concealed carry is bulletproof
    By lukem in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. Super Tuck Concealed Holster
    By rock919 in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:36 AM
  5. North Carolina Concealed Gun Law In Spotlight
    By lukem in forum North Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast