A good IWB holster - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A good IWB holster

I like Don Hume holsters. I have 2 IWB leather holsters and love them. I have one for my Walther PPS and as a
    female I also have tried several ways to carry and IWB is by far the best for me. I think I ordered mine from Buyaholster.com or Getaholster.com. Met them at a show and have bought 6 holsters from them and never had a
    problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kerlessly View Post
    I"m glad to hear about the Crossbreed. I was thinking about ordering but the final price was nearly $100.00 so I wanted more opinions before I did. Seems like everything is sized for men, so it makes it difficult when deciding how they would work for women.
    I'm in the exact same boat - I'm yet to purchase my IWB holster, but I'm heavily leaning towards the CrossBreed.

4. I'm looking at a Personal Security Systems kydex holster for OWB. I just can't find an IWB that feels good, not that I've tried them all! My body seems to be too curvy for comfortable IWB.
    I also just received my Safariland ALS 6377---it's sweet! Good for hiking.

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouwho962 View Post
    please check out White Hat Holsters. They have a IWB that is similar to the crossbreed:
    MaxTuck IWB Holster - Jet Black Horsehide
    I decided on the Maxtuck after research and seeing this video:
    The customer service is great!

Thanks for this info! Checking it out.
    Being prepared is better than being dead!
    Remember the Lord, who is great and glorious, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" Nehemiah 4:14b

Blog Entries
    ArmedCandy - A community for women who are learning and loving guns. (And welcoming the men who support us too.) Check us out on Facebook and Twitter

It was you!!! lol
    OK, I'll explain. I saw your video, the one you just posted and ordered me one! (just couldn't remeber where I saw the video).
    Hubby and I both thought it'd be worth a little more to get the kydex thats already molded so that's what I did. Now just waiting on it to show up! Hopefully it will get her soon and I can break it in at home while waiting on my license to get here!!!
    Thanks again for sharing that!!!!

I have a crossbreed for my SR9 it works perfect. My wife has crossbreed for her SR9C and it is a little difficult to draw but she has been practicing and it is getting a little bit easier for her. crossbreed looks big and kind of is but it helps by taking away the pressure at point like smaller holsters do.

They work just as well for women.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie5 View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat - I'm yet to purchase my IWB holster, but I'm heavily leaning towards the CrossBreed.
    I know of a petite lady who carries a Sig P-220 in her Crossbreed. Even I can't get away with my Springfield XD without my Crossbreed or Kholster.....

Try it. He's pretty good about making something right with you if you don't like it. I have several, and never had trouble.

Crossbreed minituck for my ruger lcp - have driven 4-5 hours with it in 5pm position and works great. sit all day long at a desk with it, and it feels great. Don't even notice it is there until I dont' have it anymore. :-) Worth the wait!

Mackenzie Enterprise!, Take Charge Now!

I ordered it March 29th and it was on my front porch today Apr 9th. 12 days...not to shabby.
    I have and it has been on since around noon! I LOVE it!! This is my first IWB and I was worried I wouldn't like the feel. Man was I wrong! I can't even tell I have it on. Great product, Great service, and fast shipping!! $52.95 shipped for horse hide with the XDTalk discount!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234