A good IWB holster
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A good IWB holster

A good IWB holster

I am looking for a good IWB holster to carry my MP 9c. I have heard good things about Crossbreed and kholsters. The guy at my local gun shop told me about Raven holsters. He also said that I might have a hard time concealing because of my small frame and height. Any suggestions?

I have and use a CrossBreed quite a bit. USE being the key word in any concealment effort.
    A baggy t-shirt conceals it very nicely.
    I've also heard good things about abetterholster.com. An upper body approach with the gun in an elastic holster on your torso, like the old fashioned holster rigs only incorporated into an Under Armor type athletic shirt.
    Regards and respect

4. Raven is great ..but the six to eight week wait. Try JMC holsters or Peters Custom

Galco works fine for me I hear their CSR sucks though
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Thanks for the info!

Just received my CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe for my Glock 19. It has allowed me to carry a large pistol IWB and fairly comfortably. It was a 5 week wait time as they are made to order, but it was worth the wait.

Crossbreed supertuck for me. great holster.
    ~ Bill

dusted Guest
    crossbreed for my sigma and couldn't be happier with it. not even bad while driving

I have heard that blade tech's are good.
    NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Kimber Custom CDP II (EDC), Custom TLE/RL II

I belive I am leaning more toward the Crossbreed or kholster. I have heard with the kholsters you can cut and modify it without voiding your warranty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast