N00b Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N00b Here!

N00b Here!

Hi! I've had fun over the years hanging out with the guys on their gun forums, so I thought I'd come and see how the ladies roll!
    "Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." - Mae West

We rock!!!! Here you are a person.

And a warm welcome from Missou. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Winchester Wench, Welcome to our Forum Some of the best and most logical post that I have read here.Have been posted by the Ladies. Glad your here...

Welcome. Alot of great info and exciting threads. I love this site.

Welcome!

I wanted to see how the ladies roll too, so I pushed one down a hill. they don't roll like a car tire and they bounce quite a bit, but the problem is, they come back up the hill and sock you in the eye.... It's very dangerous, I don't recomend ever doing it.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Welcome. Women are moving up in the gun world as the firearms industry finally figures out that it has been ignoring one half its market. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Welcome, Winny Wench, from SW Colorado. I wish my wife and elder daughter were as welcoming to firearms as you are. My younger daughter has always been a supporter, and is a better shot with a handgun than I am.
    Charlie

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    Winchester Wench , welcome to the forum. :)

CharlieK, you and I are in the same boat with regards to the wife and daughter. As a matter of fact my entire family believes that I am a bit too paranoid and that having guns, much less being a CCW holder, is a bit over the top. They honestly feel that since we have never been victims of violent crime that we probably never will be. I told my dear wife of 21 years that she can stay in her security bubble she is in if need be but that I am going to be prepared for the "what if's" of life. It would be nice if my family were on board with me. I am not talking about walking around being afraid of their shadow. I would settle for a more keen sense of situation awareness on their part. Does that make sense? How do you overcome this?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefpropellerhead View Post
    Winchester Wench , welcome to the forum. :)

CharlieK, you and I are in the same boat with regards to the wife and daughter. As a matter of fact my entire family believes that I am a bit too paranoid and that having guns, much less being a CCW holder, is a bit over the top. They honestly feel that since we have never been victims of violent crime that we probably never will be. I told my dear wife of 21 years that she can stay in her security bubble she is in if need be but that I am going to be prepared for the "what if's" of life. It would be nice if my family were on board with me. I am not talking about walking around being afraid of their shadow. I would settle for a more keen sense of situation awareness on their part. Does that make sense? How do you overcome this?
    Get them each a purse sized can of pepper spray, or a like size tazer.... they will have more security and you will have more piece of mind while they are out alone.... they also sell pretty pink and purple hand guns,,, I saw them at the store..They look to be perhaps 380 or something like that,,small and purse sized.... show them the pretty colors, they will want one......
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast