Glock 26 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 26

1. I had the same situation on which one. I went with the 19 and let me tell ya, no regrets. A buddy of mine bought the 26 when it first came out and I remember shooting that thing. With slightly bigger hands it was difficult to control. The 19 I just bought earlier this year (gen4) is just what has been said prior to what I'm saying. Great to shoot, conceals well in a comp-tac infidel holster, and I'm not a big guy, 6 foot and 170lbs. I'd go with the 19 hands down. And later if you wanted the 26, the clips will fit from the 19. Just my 2 cents.

I like my G-26, I just don't CCW with it to much. I'm a 1911 guy but I'll say the G-26 is more dependable and easier to conceal than my 1911's. As said, get the mag. pinkie extension.

Glock 26-glock-alessi.jpg

Though I said I use the 26 for EDC I do own the 19 also and that works with the same holster. And once in a while I do carry it. But it does not carry the same the 26 is more comfortable.
    Though not much bigger there is a difference.
    Sometime I ankle carry the 26 and IWB the 19.
    I know I wouldn't want ankle carry the 19.

5. I cannot say enough good things about the G26.....I have had my Gen4 for a few months and it is my CCW weapon of choice.....it is light....very accurate, easy to clean/maintain and with over 1000 rds thru it, i have never had any type of malfunction....it is one reliable gun
    GLOCK 26 (G4), RIA M1911A1FS, MP400, NAS 438, BERETTA NEOS, WINCHESTER 9422, PUMA M92, S&W M&P 15-22

6. Thanks everybody, I greatly appreaciate all the input. I'm definitely going to go to the range and try out the G26 & G19. Being on the smaller side, I'm still leaning toward the G26 but won't rule out anything before I try them.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Go for it. None of mine, nor the dozens of people I've known with them, have ever so much as hiccup'd.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

8. I've never used a glock. I guess it is a pretty good weapon.
    my only prob. with it is if you down grade any other gun then I have no use for one.
    i guess I'm more for the under dog.
    more guns out there just as good as a glock. dont let anyone tell you any differnt

9. Glock 26

Being a Springfield fan, not to mention i outsell Glock about 10 to one. May i suggest giving the Springfield XD sub compact a look? Ready to go right out of the box without having to make essential upgrades. If you like the Glock, by all means go for it. Just have a look at the XD and make an informed decision. I have Police officers who chose the XD as their back up...just sayin

My wife uses G26 and I use G27. Both are great. She prefers the 9 because she says it kicks less than the 40. I say to her "whatever makes you happy".

11. G26

Good little mini~especially if you have a G17 or 19. I am an XD fan myself. There sub compact is a better quality Gun right out of the Box...meaning you wont have to make changes to your Barrel, trigger, spring etc. But i am biased, i really dont think you can go wrong and it really is a nice Handgun. Go for it, you wont be disapointed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast