Great Shooting

Thread: Great Shooting

Great Shooting

Today I decieded to go to my Gun Range.
    Upon arriving I could see, and hear another shooter up on the hill. After I signed in,I proceeded to head up hill to the range.

Once I got up to the range I was surprized to see a lone women shooting. I then asked her if she minded if I could shoot with her.

She was very polite, and said you are more than welcome.we introduced ourselves. I proceeded to head down range to set some targets.after returning I began to get my gear ready.

I looked over at lisa and she was holding her new Ruger 1911 In amazement I watched lisa start shooting WOW, she was amazing one right after another dead center. Her groups were tight.

I was jealious, she shot her 1911 better than I was shooting mine I commended her on her shooting ability. I now have much more respect for the ladies.

So to the ladies on this forum,Do all of you shoot that well? I would not want lisa shooting at me..

I take you (or her) are married since you didnt ask her out?

Quote Originally Posted by imrambi View Post
    I take you (or her) are married since you didnt ask her out?
    Maybe she was wearing a Pink Pistols t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    Today I decieded to go to my Gun Range.
    Upon arriving I could see, and hear another shooter up on the hill. After I signed in,I proceeded to head up hill to the range.

Once I got up to the range I was surprized to see a lone women shooting. I then asked her if she minded if I could shoot with her.

She was very polite, and said you are more than welcome.we introduced ourselves. I proceeded to head down range to set some targets.after returning I began to get my gear ready.

I looked over at lisa and she was holding her new Ruger 1911 In amazement I watched lisa start shooting WOW, she was amazing one right after another dead center. Her groups were tight.

I was jealious, she shot her 1911 better than I was shooting mine I commended her on her shooting ability. I now have much more respect for the ladies.

So to the ladies on this forum,Do all of you shoot that well? I would not want lisa shooting at me..
    New Ruger 1911? D**n, I've been waiting months for one!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.