Glad to see more women arming themselves

Thread: Glad to see more women arming themselves

Glad to see more women arming themselves

and getting good training to become a responsible armed citizen. I think all you ladies should pursue a Concealed Weapons Permit and carry them everywhere the law allows. As one of my hero's, Thomas Jefferson, once said " A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks".

It has been proven that gun ownership by law abiding citizens deters crime and it also hinders invasions and tyranny.

I agree with longslide10,
    More women should get their CCW's.
    My wife has hers, and now Carries full time. I fully support the idea.

4. They finally have the P-32 down at the gun store, I'm strongly considering it for my wife. She's fine with me having guns but tosses out comments like "do you really need to carry that in the house?" Constantly. I'm thinking maybe if I got her something go put pride in she might start swaying towards a cc of her own!

I was surprised to see the number of women taking CCW class. I thought it would be a "Man" thing. Nothing wrong with women arming themselves.

Went to my small local gunshop/range to do some shooting Sunday. It was a little after lunch so I thought it wouldn't be very busy. It really wasn't, but there were two employees working and seven customers when I walked in. ALL the customers were female! From what I could overhear some were looking for guns and some were signing up for classes for their CPL.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.