Wife draws at Walmart - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 159

Thread: Wife draws at Walmart

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    I was a cop in a large city. retired now. I drew my gun and saw other Police officers draw their guns in incidents when they did not know how bad a incident is going to get, They controlled the gun, keeping the barrel down but ready to use.
    Chasing a strong arm robber ( NO weapon down a dark ally) stopping a car w gang bangers at night, walking up to the car, Gun out but down by my side. You people do not know how fast you can get killed. If she ran out the back way maybe she gets out but it is way easier to shoot someone in the back than the front. Pulling a gun in case your about to face a dangerous situation takes thinking like she did. We carry a gun in case we are attacked. IN CASE!!!!!!
    you wait till your sure your getting attacked to (OH go get your gun when a big guy dirty and scruffy looking pounds on your door at 11 PM at night) Oh its a drunk guy from down the block who is lost. should not shoot him but should call the police He never knew you had a gun. the gang bangers never knew I had my gun out A 61 year old women hears and sees a man w a bat swinging it and hitting stuff, In MHO is right to pull the gun and get ready to shoot NOT shoot yet!! he hits some one in the head he is dead. that fast. So lets say she can not see him That means he can not see her.
    he comes around the corner and starts to hit or shoot ( At this point no one knows if he has a gun or not not you or her. YES Virgina people do use bats or clubs or knifes when they have guns too.) It's the unknown. to read you people I LMAO.
    any of you ever face a bad guy you wait till you see the attack to get ready, TOO late to take kung fu, then , TOO late to get a CCW. too lake to think about what you should have done. You get ready before it happens, Take kung fu, get a ccw, get a gun, learn how to use it and when your in a incident get ready, pulling a gun is not shooting a person.
    After all the shootings in schools, theaters, MCDONALDS, you AHs still think OH we should wait to get ready, NO ccw guns should not be used by normal people just cops. cause they are trained. they will protect me The police are mins away when seconds count ever hear that. Same thing here get ready!!! cause micro seconds count when the bad guys attack first. None of you can draw that fast. MY dear idol BOB MUNDEN has passed away. And if you can great! this women is 61 years old. She pulled and waited if all hell broke loose then she was ready. NOT walking out the back door.
    at the MCD where the kids were shot and at the school Sand HOOK if a man with a CCW and a gun walked out the back door with out helping I would piss in his face! If this women was there she would have shot that punk dead at the first shot of his gun cause she would have been ready. You dingbats would have never got the gun out of your pants he would have seen it and shot you dead.. (cause it would have been stopped by all the poop in the way.) If you don't want to get involved fine!!! just shut up when people who do care about others are talking you would not have got in to the incident then fine!! don't get involved now when we who would are talking. you gave up the right to do that when your a coward.
    or a selfish winy piss ant. be on your own! a man alone is a easy target. you have water, guns and food and a underground safe house in case of the big fall, well guess what cause your alone people with guns who band together can take you and never thank you for getting all that stuff together for them. cause a man alone is easy to take. and you would be dead. if you want to know how to live in case of a end to life as we know it, band together we the people.
    not Carl the crazy down the street in a bomb shelter. The cites will be taken over by the gangs and they will kill each other over the long haul. The county sheriff who band his cops and his county together has a better chance to live past the bad time to better times. We the people. not you selfish cowardly poor excuse of men. you will die alone and your women will be taken by other men. by force or after a decent time by choosing. so don't help your fellow man die alone. cause your women are cute. AND you probable have not taken her dancing or out in a long time so she will be happy with the man who has friends and family who cares about them and her.
    Oh Mrs GUNTZ thank you for caring, even if you did get arrested the jury would have LOL at the cops and SA who took this before them. Do not talk to the nuts cases in this room who think they know it all. We the people care,
    Perhaps the most pertinent thing said in that rambling mess above is...

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    Do not talk to the nuts cases in this room who think they know it all.
    Of course.. y'all get to decide who the "nut cases in this room who think they know it all" actually are.

  2.   
  3. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Sorry but I stand my ground............Without a visual threat confirmed I would not have engaged.
    She didn't engage... she prepared to engage. big difference.

  4. she did not engaged, she did not fire, she got ready to defend herself.

  5. BikeNUT LOL guess it helps to tell.
    But for real You post a lot of reply's saying you would not help anyone. Ok so we know your not going to help anyone. So anyone who would is wrong? every post you put out is about you not helping and anyone who would is wrong. EVERY ONE PLEASE READ HIS POST!!!
    You have a LOT of reply's saying that you would not. So you think we should not help anyone too.
    So please stop pretending you can about the 2A its about WE THE PEOPLE NOT YOU. all you want to do is carry a gun. big man in a cave. You got a safe house in your MOM 's Basement? next to your poster of rambo. You alone vs the world. You would never help anyone!!! Great!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!! Hope you never need help would that be fun The 61 year old woman would come help you. YOUR A REAL piece of work.

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    BikeNUT LOL guess it helps to tell.
    But for real You post a lot of reply's saying you would not help anyone. Ok so we know your not going to help anyone. So anyone who would is wrong? every post you put out is about you not helping and anyone who would is wrong. EVERY ONE PLEASE READ HIS POST!!!
    You have a LOT of reply's saying that you would not. So you think we should not help anyone too.
    So please stop pretending you can about the 2A its about WE THE PEOPLE NOT YOU. all you want to do is carry a gun. big man in a cave. You got a safe house in your MOM 's Basement? next to your poster of rambo. You alone vs the world. You would never help anyone!!! Great!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!! Hope you never need help would that be fun The 61 year old woman would come help you. YOUR A REAL piece of work.
    Is that all you got is a tirade of insults?

    I'm putting forth the belief that it is the height of arrogance for people to wander around defenseless expecting other folks to put their lives and the future of the innocent people in their family who depend on them... on the line. Hence my statement that people should "get their own damn gun".

    Do try to understand this concept... there are more innocents involved than just the victim you want to be the manly savior of..... I'm saying that the members of your family who depend on you are innocent victims of YOUR decision to jump in... and I am amazed someone would think that anyone who would put the welfare of his family above the welfare of some stranger who doesn't have the balls to defend their own damn selves is some kind of coward.

    The real coward is the jerk who wouldn't take responsibility for his/her own safety by getting their own damn gun!

    Frankly I am of the opinion that there are entirely too many internet tough guys just looking for a opportunity to play the Lone Ranger and save the damsel in distress... not because they want to save the damsel but because they want to think they are some kind of super hero.

    And for your information... I already did intervene to save a woman from being shot in the head less than 10 years ago. No one got shot and my testimony sent the man to prison. And that wasn't the end of it either because the man had friends... and then he got out of prison. It has been a very interesting, and ongoing, experience. So don't give me all that puffed out chest thumping about how you are king of the jungle and savior to mankind and I'm some kind of weenie chicken.

    Start thinking about what I said because if everyone went and got their own damn gun it wouldn't be long before there would be a severe shortage of bad guys.

  7. #136
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Is that all you got is a tirade of insults?

    I'm putting forth the belief that it is the height of arrogance for people to wander around defenseless expecting other folks to put their lives and the future of the innocent people in their family who depend on them... on the line. Hence my statement that people should "get their own damn gun".

    Do try to understand this concept... there are more innocents involved than just the victim you want to be the manly savior of..... I'm saying that the members of your family who depend on you are innocent victims of YOUR decision to jump in... and I am amazed someone would think that anyone who would put the welfare of his family above the welfare of some stranger who doesn't have the balls to defend their own damn selves is some kind of coward.

    The real coward is the jerk who wouldn't take responsibility for his/her own safety by getting their own damn gun!

    Frankly I am of the opinion that there are entirely too many internet tough guys just looking for a opportunity to play the Lone Ranger and save the damsel in distress... not because they want to save the damsel but because they want to think they are some kind of super hero.

    And for your information... I already did intervene to save a woman from being shot in the head less than 10 years ago. No one got shot and my testimony sent the man to prison. And that wasn't the end of it either because the man had friends... and then he got out of prison. It has been a very interesting, and ongoing, experience. So don't give me all that puffed out chest thumping about how you are king of the jungle and savior to mankind and I'm some kind of weenie chicken.

    Start thinking about what I said because if everyone went and got their own damn gun it wouldn't be long before there would be a severe shortage of bad guys.
    Don't worry bro. I'll cover you so you can get your family safely out the back door.


    Sent from behind enemy lines.

  8. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900


    Time for the sheep dog national anthem
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  9. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Don't worry bro. I'll cover you so you can get your family safely out the back door.


    Sent from behind enemy lines.
    If my family is in harm's way I'm going to protect them before I protect you.... because.... you can go get your own damn gun... I'm taking care of my family first.

    Now if that makes me some kind of coward to the chest beating manly men on this forum.... I can only say I feel great sorrow for the family you would leave behind because the odds are extremely high that whoever you died saving doesn't give two farts in the wind about... your family.

    And.... the assumption that I would never come to the aid of a stranger is false. Been there, did that, although I'm not dead my family still suffered... where do y'all think I learned this lesson? From the internet?

  10. #139
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    If my family is in harm's way I'm going to protect them before I protect you.... because.... you can go get your own damn gun... I'm taking care of my family first.

    Now if that makes me some kind of coward to the chest beating manly men on this forum.... I can only say I feel great sorrow for the family you would leave behind because the odds are extremely high that whoever you died saving doesn't give two farts in the wind about... your family.

    And.... the assumption that I would never come to the aid of a stranger is false. Been there, did that, although I'm not dead my family still suffered... where do y'all think I learned this lesson? From the internet?
    The offer still stands..... I'll cover you as you "retreat" with you and yours!


    Sent from behind enemy lines.

  11. #140
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post


    Time for the sheep dog national anthem
    We already know your position on the matter Treo... Better to be a good witness than a good neighbor....nothing but love for ya bro!


    Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast