"How Gun Control Killed My Husband" ~Nikkie Goeser~

Thread: "How Gun Control Killed My Husband" ~Nikkie Goeser~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow "How Gun Control Killed My Husband" ~Nikkie Goeser~

Nikki first began to legally carry a gun after the kidnapping and murder of two University of Tennessee students in 2007, but, on that rainy April night two years later, she was forced to lock her gun in the glove compartment of her car due to the Tennessee law that forbade citizens with a carry permit from bringing their weapon into a restaurant or bar. Nikki was forced to watch in horror as a man who had been stalking her pumped six bullets from a .45 caliber pistol into Ben Goeser, ending his life and shattering Nikki’s existence.

Nikki Goeser: ?How Gun Control Killed My Husband?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    I've read this story before. Sad.

Blog Entries
    Great article. I wonder if we could get her to address the legislature in SC when restaurant carry comes back onto the floor?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

Nikki first began to legally carry a gun after the kidnapping and murder of two University of Tennessee students in 2007, but, on that rainy April night two years later, she was forced to lock her gun in the glove compartment of her car due to the Tennessee law that forbade citizens with a carry permit from bringing their weapon into a restaurant or bar. Nikki was forced to watch in horror as a man who had been stalking her pumped six bullets from a .45 caliber pistol into Ben Goeser, ending his life and shattering Nikki’s existence.

Nikki Goeser: ?How Gun Control Killed My Husband?
    Wait! If the law forbade citizens from carrying a gun in the restaurant, how did the shooter get his gun into the restaurant? (Sarcasm intended)

Sad story. I've read this before. I think she testified in front of congress somewhere along the gun ban time time line.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.