Teenager 's rob mother & shoot her innocent toddler in the face during armed robbery.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Teenager 's rob mother & shoot her innocent toddler in the face during armed robbery.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825

    Question Teenager 's rob mother & shoot her innocent toddler in the face during armed robbery.

    The fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy in his stroller marked the second time mother Sherry West lost a son to violence, she said Saturday. Her 18-year-old son was also stabbed to death in 2008 in New Jersey, she told CNN.
    "This is the second child that has been taken away from me," West said. "I'm so afraid to have any more babies now. I tried to raise really good kids in this truly wicked world."
    The day after two teenage boys were arrested and charged in the fatal shooting of her baby, West said she was planning to leave Brunswick and return to New Jersey. The boy's father is also very emotionally distraught, West said.


    Toddler's death marks second time Georgia mom loses a son to violence - CNN.com

    Too bad she was not armed....
    Where is the "Media Outrage"??
    Where is the NAACP?
    The DOJ??
    Sharpton??
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy in his stroller marked the second time mother Sherry West lost a son to violence, she said Saturday. Her 18-year-old son was also stabbed to death in 2008 in New Jersey, she told CNN.
    "This is the second child that has been taken away from me," West said. "I'm so afraid to have any more babies now. I tried to raise really good kids in this truly wicked world."
    The day after two teenage boys were arrested and charged in the fatal shooting of her baby, West said she was planning to leave Brunswick and return to New Jersey. The boy's father is also very emotionally distraught, West said.


    Toddler's death marks second time Georgia mom loses a son to violence - CNN.com

    Too bad she was not armed....
    Where is the "Media Outrage"??
    Where is the NAACP?
    The DOJ??
    Sharpton??
    thats another case he'll claim self defense toddler was running him over with stroller.......

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    WTF?! And I bet she will be at the white house next week saying "my poor baby was killed by an evil inanimate object!" We can only hope she's smart enough to decline Obuttpirate's invitation.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825

    Angry Antonio Santiago (1 years old)...Murdered in his stroller by teenaged thugs!

    Antonio Santiago (1 years old)...Murdered in his stroller by teenaged thugs!

    Antonio Santiago Shooting: Suspects in Georgia baby's murder face first court appearances - Crimesider - CBS News

    Where's the Media outrage!?!

    Where is President Obama's comments?

    No Talks of a Hate Crime??
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  6. #5
    Just another example of 15 and 17-year old children being abused by the justice system.

  7. Man, this is so sad that she lost two children so why is she moving back to N.J. that is the wrong place to move back to, oh wait no matter where she move it's bad.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Man, this is so sad that she lost two children so why is she moving back to N.J. that is the wrong place to move back to, oh wait no matter where she move it's bad.
    I'm still wondering where the heck is the media on this horrifying story? Why the crickets?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  9. Yep, you're right about that Outlaw.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Too bad she was not armed....
    Where is the "Media Outrage"??
    Where is the NAACP?
    The DOJ??
    Sharpton??
    The baby wasn't part of a neighborhood watch and didn't leave his stroller to follow the teenagers. If he had, then Sharpton and the others undoubtedly would be all over this because you know what a sense of fair play they have.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    I'm still wondering where the heck is the media on this horrifying story? Why the crickets?
    The same reason no one made a media frenzy over the 6yo Chicago girl who innocently got shot and killed sitting on her front porch step during the time that Zimmerman defended himself against Martin.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast