Wife carries more than I do!

Thread: Wife carries more than I do!

Wife carries more than I do!

My wife and I both have CCW's and carry most of the time but if I have on a pair of jeans that don't completely cover my gun then she always has hers. By the way she can shoot rings around me all the time with her gun. My question is does any of your wives or any of the wives carry when you don't while you are together?

3. My wife don't carry and have no mind to carry but if she like to carry, I will let her. I wish she would carry but she don't so it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Cussins View Post
    My wife and I both have CCW's and carry most of the time but if I have on a pair of jeans that don't completely cover my gun then she always has hers. By the way she can shoot rings around me all the time with her gun. My question is does any of your wives or any of the wives carry when you don't while you are together?
    In this case, I AM the wife. I carry always, my husband (so far), never, even though we both got our license at the same time. Granted we're almost always together when going anywhere, but I would feel better if he were also carrying because he probably IS the better shot.

My Wife and I both carry CC. I have a weapon on me at all times except the shower and sleeping. She only carries when we leave the house, but has her weapon in arms reach. She is a great shot and was the only one too qualify with 100% in our class, and we had 4 military personnel in the class. I did shoot a 96, but close and no cigar. LOL Yes she is an excellent shot with both a rifle and a handgun with gold medals to prove it.
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

My Wife carries all the time, also is a damn good shot with a Taurus Ultra Lite 85 2in. .38
    I was Born an American I Have Lived as an American I shall Die as an American
    Remember those who died for you! And who Killed them !

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    My wife don't carry and have no mind to carry but if she like to carry, I will let her. I wish she would carry but she don't so it's okay.
    Wish my wife would even come to a range with me...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

8. My wife has started to show an interest in carrying. At least right now, in her car, until her permit comes in.

I plan on carrying as much or more than my husband. Bought Ruger LC9 to carry but didn't like it. So I decided I wanted to stick with a .22. I have a Sig Saucer .22 I love but to big to CC. Bought a Walther P22 and fired it tonight for the first time. Love it. Now I need a holster. Can't wait to carry. Husband carries the LC9. I learn so much on here.:) thanks

I am the wife, too, Peggy, and I carry my Glock 9 mm everywhere I can legally carry since I received my CPL. My husband also has a Glock 9 mm and he has just started to carry regularly. I have so enjoyed learning all about being responsible gun owners. I plan to apply to be a member of a Sherriff's posse so that I can be exempt from the no carry zones here in Michigan while also volunteering to help out our law enforcement when help is needed. I love going to the range with my husband and hope that maybe Kennydale can share my post with his wife. I would encourage her to at least go to the range and eventually try to shoot. Encouragement goes a long way to helping someone who is not sure about shooting. Good luck!