Two Women Gang Raped By '12 Teenage Thug's' In Park - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Women Gang Raped By '12 Teenage Thug's' In Park

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Are you really sure you want to set the precedent of the ARMY enforcing the law on America's streets?
    It was a metaphor son. Go back to your shadowy corner before ol uncle tri puts you over his knee.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhunter911 View Post
    I personally know over a dozen who have their CCW and Delaware is also an Open Carry state. Not sure where you are getting you info from but you are pretty far off. While a pain in the ass to fill the steps for applying, very rarely are the applicants denied.
    Wisconsin has been an open carry state for a long time, yet until recently, self defense was punished with convictions on the charges of battery and disorderly conduct.

I am truly sorry, but it seems that gang rapes, beatings, and other violent crimes against one's person are almost always done by black males, usually teenagers or young adults. That being said, I try my best not to be a racist. This type of thing is a sign of the erosion of morals in America, especially in poor neighborhoods. Could it be because of a lack of a strong, stable father figure? Family values and a love of God and all things good are quickly passing away. Then, look at how so-called "political correctness" has further decayed our way of living. Political correctness is another word for cowardice - the fear of stepping up to a problem and handling it correctly. Speaking up against, and acting against evil must be a part of our society if we are to overcome the evil spreading across America. And guess what, that also means putting God back in our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Several years ago, the radio announcer, Paul Harvey, was reporting a story about rape. He said the proper punishment for a rapist would be amputation of the offending organ. That would be a good solution but a better one I heard was, "Take a large staple and nail the rapist's "entire package" to a tree stump. Set the stump on fire then hand him a straight razor. Let him make the final decision on his punishment. In all seriousness, however, something has to be done because the law will not do anything to "those poor misguided products of their environment." Every woman should have a weapon with which to defend herself and, after enough of the little thugs have been shot, the others will get the message.
    Nice! My daughter told me that one 10 yrs ago except she said give the guy a dull butter knife. Either way, I like the solution. Guarantees no recidivism.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Are you really sure you want to set the precedent of the ARMY enforcing the law on America's streets?
    Army in this context was the goon squad of police officers. Tough no nonsense guys. Certainly NOT our armed forces. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

fishhunder911...especially for you

sar·casm
    ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

sheesh, some people look for confrontation everywhere

Two Women Gang Raped By '12 Teenage Thug's' In Park

Sure, I have nothing better to do then to troll around the interwebs looking for trouble . I suppose I forgot my sarcasm detector.

You posted false gibberish about Delaware and got called out on it.

So sorry to cause you to be butthurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12