Can I get my Minnesota Concealed Carry Permit if I am a legal resident alien with a green card?

Question from Conor M:

Hi, I am a legal permanent resident in the USA with a green card. I live in Minnesota and was interested in applying for a concealed carry permit. Will they issue me a permit?


Yes, you can apply for a Minnesota Concealed Carry Permit. When you apply you will need to show the sheriff your I-551 or I-151 card. [source]

, , ,

  • me

    Good answer. But in Minnesota it’s a Permit to Carry. Not a concealed carry permit. You can carry either concealed or open.