Now is the Time to Take Responsibility for Your Own Self Defense & Personal Protection
“CONCEALED CARRY & HANDGUN ESSENTIALS FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION”
New BOOK by Col Ben Findley- Published August 27, 2015
Col Ben’s book and training class are a COMPREHENSIVE AND THOROUGH GUIDE for those desiring to own or carry a handgun for personal protection. Given the many recent attacks, threats, and violent events, this training and book will help you prepare for your SELF DEFENSE AND PERSONAL PROTECTION.
Both the class and book are very complete REFERENCES for the BASIC AND ADVANCED ESSENTIALS of properly using and handling your firearm and understanding the critical situational issues and variables. They are PRACTICAL guides for the proper concealed carry of your handgun and its use in deadly-force encounters.
Ben’s book is designed for both NEW AND EXPERIENCED shooters to provide thorough and detailed information to help you with your self defense with a handgun and its 57 CHAPTERS, 272 pages, & 245 pictures present helpful TOPICS, for example:
- Overcoming 7 Common Concealed Carry & New Shooter Mistakes
- A Concealed Carry Checklist with 12 Key Carry Guidelines
- The 8 Fundamentals of Shooting, like proper sight alignment, grip, stance, trigger & recoil control, etc.
- Legal issues, considerations, & guidelines for Self Defense & Deadly-Force encounters
- Deciding if you should fire Warning Shots, Brandishing & Disparate Force issues, Stand Your Ground
- Criteria for Selecting Your Gun to Purchase for Personal & Home Defense
- Col Ben’s Top 21 Concealed Carry Guns- Comparisons & Rankings
- Best Technique for Racking Any Pistol Slide; Dealing with Handgun Malfunctions & Stoppages
- 13 Methods of Concealed Carry & the Proper Draw from Carry
- Criteria for Selecting Your Holster; Criteria for Selecting Your Gun Belt
- Handling Attacks by Dangerous Dogs
- Traveling Safely & Legally with Handguns & Ammunition- Airlines Travel
- Cleaning & Maintenance of Handguns: Key Lubrication Points
- Practice Drills for Accuracy and Speed
In this book, Ben thoroughly and analytically examines many of the proven fundamentals, processes, techniques, and practical situations that a concealed carrier can expect to be faced with. It is certainly my hope that you find the techniques, guidelines and tips, and cutting-edge details in this book useful and informative, like I have, but most importantly, applicable. This book is written in an easy-to-read style and its concealed carry and handgun essentials are broad enough for nearly any concealed carrier regardless of prior experience, be they new shooters or experienced ones, but also sufficiently deep enough to keep any concealed carrier challenged and informed. I commend this fine book to you for your reading enjoyment and practical applications.
Luke McCoy, Founder, USACarry.com
Ben’s book is a detailed, analytical, and logical approach to the many tools, tactics, and techniques you need to help you survive in a world with turmoil. We here at the Concealed Carry Association of North Carolina have made many of Ben’s articles and materials available to our members and they will certainly find this new book practical and helpful. His state-of-the-art knowledge is expansive and you will gain new hands-on insights that just might help save your life. I wholeheartedly endorse this excellent and practical concealed carry book and hope you enjoy it.
Marshall Jones, Founder, Concealed Carry Association of North Carolina
Col Ben presents the information in an intelligent, thought-provoking, objective style, and offers many useful suggestions and tips. This book is the one self-defense reference book that truly responsible gun owners must read from cover to cover and have available to refer back to. It genuinely gets you to think about the issues and is a down-to-earth and easy-to-read resource. I have had the pleasure of knowing Col Ben for a number of years and have enjoyed reading his work relating to firearms training and concealed carry. He has much to offer. Without hesitation, I recommend Ben’s outstanding concealed carry and handgun essentials book.
Michael Roberts, Past President/Director, ERML Sportsmen’s Foundation Inc.