We, in conjunction with our hosting provider and advertising partners, use a variety of cookies & technology (collectively “Cookies”, unless otherwise stated) to better learn how our audience uses our Site. Unless directly provided by you (providing your name for article comments, newsletter registration), this information does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized experience and interest-based advertising.
Transparency and Choice
- For email notification management or opt-out, please see Email Policy
- For information about social sharing information or social comments, please see Social Media Sharing and Comments
- For information about general comments, please email email@example.com
- For an overview of the types of cookies we use, please see Cookies
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You may submit a request for access to the data we process about you
- You may object to the processing
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
These opt-out options show you how to block or opt-out of tracking and personalized ads.
You can block some or all of these Cookies yourself via the browser. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser or see the following link for details on commonly used browsers:
You can opt-out of most of our personalized ads by clicking the following button. One note, in order to remember your choice, we have to drop a cookie on your browser (us_privacy).
You can also opt-out of additional third-party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s website following the directions here:
Network Advertising Initiative
If you have questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.