Below is a list of states with laws that have restrictions on firearm magazines. Please check your State, County and Local laws for the most up to date restrictions.
California – 10 rounds or less unless you have a High Capacity Magazine Permit.
Colorado – 15 rounds or less
Hawaii – 10 rounds or less
- Aurora – 15 rounds or less
- Chicago – 12 rounds or less
- Cicero – 15 rounds or less
- Franklin Park – 16 rounds or less
- Oak Park – 10 rounds or less
- Riverdale – 35 rounds or less of centerfire
- South Bend – 15 rounds or less
- Wichita – 20 rounds or less
Massachusetts – 10 rounds or less
Maryland – 10 rounds or less
New Jersey – 15 rounds or less
New York –
- Buffalo – 5 rounds or less
- Pochester – 5 rounds or less
- New York City – 5 rounds or less
- All Others – 10 rounds or less. Pre-ban magazines are not allowed
- Cincinnati – 10 rounds or less
- Cleveland – 20 rounds or less
- Columbus – 20 rounds or less
- Dayton – 10 rounds or less
- Toledo – 10 rounds or less
Washington DC – No Magazines allowed
To submit new information or updates, please contact us here.
We try to keep the information on this page as up to date as possible but due to changing laws it is your responsibility to verify all information. The information on this page is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site, emails or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between i156 LLC and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of i156 LLC.