USA Carry is owned by i156, LLC (“i156”, “we” or “our”).
Our business is based on our readers’ trust. We want to be transparent about what we do and how we earn money as a company.
We earn money on this site through:
- Sales of our own products
- Affiliate commissions
- Advertising partnerships
We participate in affiliate programs, including (but not limited to) Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All of the products for which we receive affiliate commissions are ones that we believe in, and in many cases, have tested ourselves.
In the case of advertising partnerships, we only agree to a partnership if we believe in the product and the company itself.
We will display disclaimers on all sponsored content. We may also include, in certain areas, more explanation defining sponsored content to readers. In addition, we will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsored content are clearly separate from our editorial content.
We may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; or is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to the i156 brand and its websites.
NO RENDERING OF ADVICE. Everything on this site is provided for informational purposes. Our content is based on research from books, websites, and our own experience. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the information presented is accurate and up to date, but do not warrant that any of that information is accurate, complete, reliable, error-free, or current. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any content presented on this site or any other platform we upload content to or any links to any other web resources in any of our content.
Everything you try for yourself should be contingent upon your own research and good judgment. If you’re thinking about making a big change due to content posted here, consider asking a professional’s advice first.
The materials on our websites are provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site and others we own.
1. User Consent
2. Privacy Shield and Users Outside the United States
Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
However, we comply with the principles of the Privacy Shield Framework. Our adherence to Privacy Shield reflects our commitment to protect the privacy of our EU users when we collect, process, and transfer personal data collected from users in the EU. We adhere to the Privacy Shield principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, and recourse/enforcement/liability.
Furthermore, we require third party recipients of EU citizens’ personal data to agree to respect these principles, and we accept liability for third parties’ processing of EU citizens’ data to the extent required by law.
If any complaints cannot be resolved between an EU user and i156, we have agreed to participate in the JAMS dispute resolution procedures pursuant to EU-U.S. Privacy Shield principles. EU residents with unresolved complaints may refer them to JAMS as described at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim. If required by law, we will work with the appropriate panel of DPAs or individual DPA in the EU to resolve disputes. Under certain circumstances, these dispute resolution processes may result in your ability to invoke binding arbitration. As a US company, we are also subject to the investigatory and enforcement power of the FTC regarding our compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework and this Policy, and you may direct complaints to the FTC in the event the dispute resolution processes described above is unsatisfactory.
3. Types of Data We Collect
We collect the information you provide to us through your use of the Site and Services, including, for example:
- We may collect information from you, such as your first name, last name, and email address when you sign up to receive our emails and downloadable files.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, password, and other profile information when you create an account to log in to our platforms (an “Account”). We may also retain information on your behalf, such as files that you store using your Account.
- We may collect your email address if you choose to provide us with it in an application or in connection with the use of one of our products.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email, mailing address, and reservation information, when you submit a reservation for a product.
- When you order our product(s), we (and/or our third party payment processors) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you make postings on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
Information Collected Automatically via Technology
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, we may automatically collect information from you as you browse our Site and Services, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, referring URL, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- You may opt-in to tracking using cookies via the banner presented on the site on your first visit. Declining cookies will not affect the functionality of the site for you.
- We may place advertising cookies on your browser, nor serve targeted advertisements to you.
Third Party Data Collection
- Third parties that provide us with analytics or other services for the Site and Services may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type and language, pages and products viewed, device type, device identifiers, and Wi-Fi information. Please consult individual applications’ or products’ privacy policies for more information on data collection, use, and sharing.
- Subject to subsection (b) above, other third parties, including advertisers, ad measurement services, and ad networks, may also automatically collect information about you through the Site or Services, including information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels, and applications when you use our services. These third parties may use web beacons or cookies on our Site and Services.
- Some third parties, such as Google, may also collect information for online advertising purposes and to provide us and others statistics about users of the Site and Services.
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads on third party websites, you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note this does not necessarily opt you out of being delivered advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, and Restrictions. You may view a list of other third party service providers who collect information, and/or opt-out of such collection of information about you, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising. org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
4. Use of Your Data
We may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Site and Services, internal operations, and systems;
- provide the Services you request and Services that are relevant to you;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- derive information about the demographics that use our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes if you have provided an email to us for this purpose.
Creation of De-Identified Data.
We may also create de-identified or aggregate data records from personal information by excluding or changing information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this data for a variety of purposes, such as to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services and improve Site functionality.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Consent. We may share your personal information with your consent or, if required by law, with appropriate notice to and consent of your parent or guardian, if applicable.
- Third-party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who need access to your information to do work for us, such as to host our Site and Services on third-party servers; to conduct quality assurance testing and data analytics on our Site, Services, or application; and to provide technical support and crash analytics for the same.
We may also share aggregated, de-identified, or statistical information with third parties in compliance with applicable local laws.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have several choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on our Site and Services.
- Marketing emails. If you provide an email through your use of the Site or Services, we may periodically send you newsletters and emails. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- Cookies. You have certain choices about the use of the cookie technologies described above. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site and Services.
- Accessing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may request access to or deletion of your child’s or your personal information, if applicable, by contacting us through the contact information set forth below.
7. Security of Your Information
i156 is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Contact Information
277 W. Longview Ct.
Madisonville, LA 70447
10. Specific Privacy Policies
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within i156, LLC products and services within USACarry.com are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with i156, our products, or our website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on i156, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on i156, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by i156, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall i156, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on i156, LLC’s website, even if i156, LLC or an i156, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on i156, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. i156, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. i156, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. i156, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
i156, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by i156, LLC. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to i156, LLC’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? We’re here to help. Contact [email protected] and we’ll set your mind at ease.