Today is the first day of the Shot Show so I’m sure we will be seeing and hearing about many new products that will be released this year. To kick things off we will start with some of the new products Crimson Trace is being to the market. Most of them seem to be available in March 2018.
New Crimson Trace products include:
- Laserguard® LG-457 laser sight with red diode for the Smith & Wesson® SD™ and SD VE™ 9mm and .40 S&W semi-auto pistols.
- Laserguard LG-420 red or LG-420G green laser sight for the Sig Sauer® P320 pistol.
- Laserguard LG-416G laser sight with a green diode to equip the Ruger® LC9®, LC9S® and LC380® pistols. This laser sight is available in special packaging with a Blade-Tech holster.
- Laserguard LG-499 laser sight with red or LG-499G green diode for the Heckler & Koch® VP9/40™ and VP9SK™ pistols.
- Laserguard® Pro LL-810 red or LL-810G green laser sight and a 150-Lumen white LED light to equip GLOCK® sub-compact pistols.
- Laserguard LG-362 red or LG-362G green laser sight for the Smith & Wesson M&P® M2.0™ full-size and compact pistols.
- Rail Master® Pro CMR-300 with green laser sight and a 300-Lumen LED white light featuring Instant Activation™ that’s designed to fit on long-gun rails plus provide four modes of operation: laser and light, laser only, light only and laser plus light strobe.
- Rail Master CMR-208-S white LED light providing 420 Lumens on high and 110 Lumens of white light on low power. The light utilizes the high-output Cree® XPL LED.
- New Crimson Tactical Lights in four models. The lightweight flashlight unit can be removed from its mounting bracket and used solo, or mounted on the firearm and utilized with a remote pad. Powers range up to 500 Lumen LED white light and can be operated in high, low, strobe and momentary modes. MSRPs begin at $59.99
We will hopefully get our hands on some of these products soon so keep an eye out for the reviews in the near future.