SPRINGFIELD, MA., (08/30/2022) – Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI), a leader in firearm manufacturing and design is proud to announce its first full size M&P pistol in an all metal configuration, the new M&P®9 M2.0™ METAL.
Built with a T6 Aluminum frame, this pistol includes a 4.25-inch barrel, M2.0 flat face trigger, two 17-round magazines and is slide cut for optics. Its Tungsten Gray Cerakote® presents a unique aesthetic, which makes this M&P stand out from the rest. The M&P9 M2.0 METAL fits any M&P9 compatible holster and accepts any M2.0 17-round 9mm magazine. “Combining the proven performance of the M&P pistol series with the 170-year history of reliable Smith & Wesson metal handguns, the M&P9 M2.0 METAL forges the quality of our past with enhanced modern-day features in an offering that will give an edge to both new and experienced firearms enthusiasts,” said Andrew Gore, Handgun Product Manager.
Recognized for exceeding reliability, durability, and elevated performance, Smith & Wesson is proud to introduce the newest addition to the M&P family – the M&P9 M2.0 METAL. The MSRP for this pistol is $899.00.
The performance that began with our polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Textured polymer front strap
- Wide slide stop
- Reversible magazine release
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off
- Accurate 1 in 10 ̋ twist barrel
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Accepts any 17 round M2.0™ magazine
- Comes with two 17-round magazines
- Fits standard M&P9 holster
- M&P®9 M2.0™ METAL
- 9mm Luger
- No Thumb Safety
- Steel White Dot
- Steel White 2-Dot
- Striker Fire
- Interchangeable Palmswell Inserts (4)
- Stainless Steel with Armornite® Finish
- Stainless Steel
- T6 Aluminum
- Tungsten Gray Cerakote®
- Tungsten Gray Cerakote®
- 1:10˝ RH
- 4.25″ (10.8 cm)
- 30.0 oz.